The world can be a beautiful place where goodness abounds. But sometimes, when we see all the negativity and divisiveness in the news, it’s easy to feel discouraged and disheartened, wondering what happened to the caring world we want to be part of.
Now more than ever, it’s important to look for, find, and celebrate the many examples of good-hearted people expressing kindness…every day, in endless ways.
This book includes 365 true stories (from over 275 authors) of people all over the world expressing kindness. These stories will lift your spirits, restore your faith in humanity, and remind you that goodness truly does abound.
The real-life examples of goodness described in this book include:
– receiving a helping hand from a complete stranger
– feeling cared for by family, friends, and neighbors
– being truly appreciated by a teacher or co-worker
– witnessing a community come together for a worthy cause
– seeing a charity make a positive difference in people’s lives
– and so much more!
These stories (one page each for quick inspiration!) were written to encourage you to turn on your “goodness radar” – to inspire you to reflect on the kindness you’ve experienced in your own life, to be on the lookout for more, and to have faith that goodness truly is alive and well in our world!